Last week, Governor Ron DeSantis announced the Great Outdoors Initiative to encourage Floridians to go outdoors and explore Florida’s natural resources, including our award-winning state parks, vast recreation areas, and world-renowned waterways.
The Great Outdoors Initiative directs the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) to provide a 50% discount on Gold Sportsman licenses.
From October 14, 2023, through January 13, 2024, FWC will discount its annual resident Gold Sportsman license, 5-year Gold Sportsman license, and Lifetime Sportsman license by 50%.
- Annual Gold Sportsman – $50.75, plus applicable fees
- 5-year Gold Sportsman – $247.75, plus applicable fees
- Lifetime Sportsman –
- Age 0-4 – $201.50, plus applicable fees
- Age 5-12 – $351.50, plus applicable fees
- Ages 13-64 – $501.50, plus applicable fees