Mobile Home Taxes

Mobile homes that do not properly display a current mobile home registration decal or Real Property (RP) decal are subject to tangible personal property taxation which is most often more costly to the mobile homeowner.
RP decals can be obtained from one of the Tax Collector’s Service Centers. For location information, click here.
The Property Appraiser’s Office is responsible for placing such mobile homes on the tangible personal property tax roll. Mobile homeowners who have questions about a tangible personal property tax assessment can visit the Property Appraiser’s Office website or call 239-533-6100
Property tax notices are mailed October 31st. Ad valorem taxes and non-ad valorem assessments become delinquent on April 1st.
To pay your mobile home taxes, click here.
Mobile Homes
Translate »