Driving tests are offered by appointment only at our North and South Fort Myers offices (select the “Road Test” appointment type when scheduling.) Road test appointments open on a 60-day rolling basis. For example, if you would like to take a road test on July 12, you can schedule an appointment starting May 12. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please cancel it so other people have an opportunity to book.
- Candidate must provide their own vehicle for the Class E Driving Skills test (see below for vehicle requirements.)
- If needed, you may bring an interpreter. Interpreters are not provided. The interpreter must be over 18 years of age and fluent in English and your foreign language.
- Only one appointment per customer per day.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time or your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Read the Driving Test Instruction Sheet – English, (En Español) prior to your appointment.
- Customers under 18 must have a responsible adult 21 or older present.
- If a responsible adult cannot be present, a Certification of Driving Experience of a Minor must be signed and notarized to certify the minor had a minimum of 50 hours (40 daytime and 10 nighttime) driving experience.