Driving tests are offered by appointment only at our North and South Fort Myers, Bonita Springs and Cape Coral locations (select the “Road Test” appointment type when scheduling.) Slots open on a 30-day rolling basis. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please cancel it so other people have an opportunity to book.
- Candidate must provide their own vehicle for the Class E Driving Skills test (see below for vehicle requirements.)
- If needed, you may bring an interpreter. Interpreters are not provided. The interpreter must be over 18 years of age and fluent in English and your foreign language.
- Read the Driving Test Instruction Sheet – English, (En Español) prior to your appointment.
- Customers under 18 must have a responsible adult 21 or older present. If a responsible adult cannot be present, a Certification of Driving Experience of a Minor must be signed and notarized.
- Top 10 Things to Know about Road Tests